Skip to main content

Hi,

I am not able to call the webservice from k2 Service event with below code and passing the parameters from infoPath to webmethod

System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials and System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultNetworkCredentials

I added the webservice in reference with cred and without cred, but no luck. It did not work.

However, the same code is working from .Net applcation.

Please advice me how to do this?

Someone please help me what is the cause for this issue

Your response is highly appreicated.

Hi Madhan,

What error are you getting and what is the code you are using?

Regards,

Gert

Hi Cert,

There is a webservice has been hosted in webserver, i just consuming then in K2 server code and passing required parameter from K2. i had created wrapper class and add the webreference to point to this webservice and builded, then used the dll in K2 to call that the method. webmthod does creating the sharepoint site when it created it returns true or any error it returns false,

.net web application when use this it returning true, but in K2 it always returning false, no logs also at event viewer.

The first step would be to find out why it is returning false so then you can understand what the problem is.  Without that, you're just guessing.

Here's my guess.  You say the web service creates a SharePoint site.  Is the K2 service account a site collection administrator so it has rights to create a site? 

Have you tried using the K2 event wizard for creating your site?