Skip to main content

HI all,

I am on K2 4.6.9 and I hm having a strange issue. Wondering if anyone else has had this and know a fix for it. I edit an existng form and then change the rules execution to concurrently or one after another or batch or any rule type other than the one already configured. THen save the form and then run the form and i get a "GUID should contain 32 digit with 4 dashes (xxx-x-x-x-x--x-xxxxxx).  Is this a known issue and is there fix for it.

Thanks in advance

Hey S0m3one,

Check this link:

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Error-After-updating-to-K2-Blackpearl-4-6-9-Guid-should-contain/ta-p/78047

wish it helps

Thanks. I saw that link and the fix does work but it is so time consuming. I had to almost rebuild the three forms as it contained about 10 views each and it could be anyone of them, I could be left with one view after removing everything and the last one could be the problem. This is not a problem i guess if you have a very simple  form but it is very time consuming if its a little bit more complex.

This K2 problem is ridiculous, you change one rule execution type and all of a suddden you are looking at rebuilding the form completely becasue if you set the rule execution type back to how it was, it still show that error. It's also intermittent ,sometimes you can change the rule execution type to make it faster an it won't error and sometimes it does. I guess the lesson here is never change the rule execution type.

Thanks for you reply. Appreciate you help.