Skip to main content

Hi,

I am facing a problem while assiging a sharepoint group as the destination of an activity in Claim based windows authenticated site.

In classic mode it was working fine. I have created a smartobject to call the sharepoint groups service in order to fetch the users from a sharepoint group. Was assigning the result to the destination of an activty which was working fine. In case of claim based site the value returned contains the token id along with login name, so while assing the result to the destination of the activity its throwing an error saying "activity having an event requires a destination user" (unable to identify the login name). So I have implemented the To K2 FQN User(stingn]) inline conversion function and passing the users login name as stringr] as parameter, which should return back stringr] of K2 FQN user names. But instead its throwing an error saying "Must be an array".

Can anyone guide me in assigning a sharepoint group as destination in claim based authentication site.

Regards,

Nanda  

Be the first to reply!