Skip to main content

Hi All,

Can we use GoToActivity function from any activity with out expiring the current Activity and start the specified Activity.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ramesh Paladi

$$OverloadList$$

%%filtereditemlist%%" -->

Hi Ramesh,

No that wont be possible with GoToActivity. When you call GotoActivity it will expire all currently active activities and go directly to the one you specified.

I would suggest you finish the current activity with a line rule that goes to a side activity which can have all the logic and line rules out of it for which Activity you want to start, and then another line BACK to the original activity where you started since you want to stay in that activity.

Don't know if my explanation makes sense, but I can explain it in more detail with screen shots if needed.

Cheers,

Thanks Glouw for your reply,               

Yes, your solution works fine but again it will sends same mail to the same person with different serial number. To avoid this problem we are thinking for alternate method to achieve this.

Regards,

Ramesh Paladi

Ramesh,

I am also trying to achieve the same funcionality. How to do you handle not to send an email to the same person?

Please advice me how to you solve the issue with some sample code or steps 

http://k2underground.com/forums/29092/ShowThread.aspx#29092

I don't know if you can rely on this undocumented feature...