Skip to main content

Hi,

I have the following scenario

I initially have an Activity that sends an Email (Send Email Activity) --Activity 1 

Next it create a teask using the Forms Generation Client Event (Forms Activity) --Activity 2

I have an escalation on Activity 2 which has a Goto Activity when the escalation rules are met and I also have a repeat on this (on the escalation to repeat 4 times every 180 seconds).  The Goto Activity goes back to the Send Email Activity (Activity 1).  This works fine, but my problem is that once this is done I expect the workflow to get back to Activity 2 (Forms Activity) and then escalate again 4 times as mentioned in the repeat (providing there is no user involvment), but this does not happen instead the workflow terminates.  Is it that I am understanding the Goto Activity wrong or is it something else.

Thanks
Arjuna.

Hi Arjuna,

Do you have a line rule between Activity 1 and 2? If the line rule can not be executed then the workflow will terminate at that point.

Also just be careful that you don't get yourself in an endless loop situation with this goto looping...

Cheers,