Skip to main content

Hi

Does anybody know if there is a smartobject which can get a list of all document libraries on a Sharepoint site.

Ideally I would like to pass the URL of the sharepoint site and the smartobject would give me a list of the libraries

Had a look but cant find anything

thanks

Paul

I know on my root site, under Management, there is a SmartObject called "Library" that has a method "Get Libraries".  That sounds like what you want, but you don't provide a URL since it'd be for that site.  However, I'm new to K2 for SP2013 and have noticed that my subsites don't have that management folder, so I'm not sure how to get them.

Victoria is correct, you can use the Get Libraries method of the Library smartobject for the site (look under SharePoint 2013 category). If you want to look at a subsite then just add the subsite path in the "Subsite Relative URL" field (e.g./finance)

thanks both for the reply (Andrew/Victoria)

forgot to mention in my original post that we are on Sharepoint 2010 so not sure if the smartobjects you mentioned are available in that version?

I've looked through all the ones I can see and dont see anything named 'get library'

regards

Paul

Quite right Paul, that's for SP2013.  I can't think of a solution for SP2010 unfortunately. Not without code. Sorry :/

And thanks Andrew for expanding on that, I was quite curious how to go to subsites.

Hi All,

Here is the resolution:

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/SMO-to-get-SP-2010-document-libraries/ta-p/86944