Skip to main content

Hi,

I have an already exisiting Custom list in MOSS 2007 and i need to apply a workflow for the list items. I used the "Sharepoint integration wizard" provided by K2  and everything worked fine. 

I have just one more thing to do, how can i get the Values or each instance running in the WF from K2. SInce i need some data from the LIST which will be used in the conditions of the WF. I couldn't get them from the XML neither the DataFileds. 

What is missing so that i can get the fields inside K2 Environment library!

Thanks a lot

If I am understanding your problem correctly, you will need to create a SmartObject that integrates with the SharePoint list containing the data that you need to see in your workflow process.

In other terms i need to map fields in K2 BP to the respective values coming from the Sharepoint List item once the List item is created.

In the integration wizard it does the oposite . 

Well i would like to ask how can i integrate the smartObject with the Sharepoint Customs list ?

I don't want to override the eventhandler of the Custom list button. 

is there anyway to do so without being obliged to update or modify anything in the MOSS List ? 

Thanks 

I can give you more details if needed, but it is pretty straight forward to integrate a SmartObject with a SharePoint list... Create a new SmartObject and go to 'advanced' mode.  Clear all the methods it gives you by default, and create your own.  When it comes to the Service Object Method portion, browse into the 'Service Object Server(s) - Service Object Server - -your sharepoint site] - -Your sharePoint list] - Get List.  If your SharePoint site does not appear on the list, visit the SharePoint site in yoru browser and run the 'Update K2 SmartObject Services Defintion' tool, available under the 'Settings' menu.

Ok Guys i found the right way to get the SP List Data into K2 BP.

As i discovered it should be done in a certain manual way. 

We have to add a Sharepoint List Item event on the top of the WF or each activity if needed and then we call the GETLISTITEM method from the wizzard. 

We will then be able to map the fields into Datafields or XML schema.

after this we will be able to use the data internally in the WF!

:)