Show first post

53 replies

Badge +4

Where is the control download link?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Vishesh,

Please see the Banner on the Market Home page

I believe the Market being migrated to the portal site, for now you need to request the Market item from the administrators as mentioned below

Badge +4

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for the screenshot. I know this option but what I'm asking is dont you think it will be very convenient for comunity users to have an option to download the control by them selve. 

Whatever K2 did with community site, specifically for market download is bad user experience.

Very Inconvenient.  

Also If, any of the admins are reading this mesage please send me a control source code and generated control itself.  Also please take a note to bring the download option back to market place.

how do you install them?

Hello!

I'm hoping there might be some kind of documentation somewhere that might help me understand how to customize the results of rendering this control.  I'm having a little trouble working it out using the Force.

Thanks!

Jon

Hello, I need mo modify the code for overlapping. but when i am opening the code in VS 2012/2013 getting the compile error. then i installed the .net framework 4.6.1 version and all compile error get resolved. but when i am using the latest DLL then Calendar control not showing in the smart form. Please help on it.

The calendar control in form is displaying in design mode and the whole design is kind of mess in runtime for a user. But the same is working perfect for another user. What would be the reason and how to find solution.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi sdsd,

Try to clear the browser cache and perform IISRESET

another thing you can try is running the following URL 

https://YourServerURL/Designer/cachecontrol.ashx?m=clear

https://YourServerURL/Runtime/cachecontrol.ashx?m=clear

if that doesn't help, press f12 when you run the form and inspect the console for any error

Finally have a solution for the long event bug!

Issue: Long Event doesnt render in the first view if event end is later then dates visible in that view. 

For example if an event has a start date :  twentieth of may 2019 and end date: twentieth of june 2019 the event only renders in june.

Solution: There was an logic error in the sql query which made that these events where not included. 

Change the sql query in CalendarAjaxHandler.cs to the following and it will work like a charm.

"SELECT * FROM {0}.{1} WHERE (({2} > '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' AND {3} < '{5:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}') OR ({3} > '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' AND {2} < '{6:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}') AND {2} < {3})"

We are getting intermittent refresh issues.  Somtimes the calendar fully populates and sometimes it's a fraction of the data.  We are using a filter and are on 4.7 latest patches.

I've tried iisreset and clearing cache as well.

Thanks

J

Badge +1

Hi,

We are still facing the issue with the long event bug even after implementing of the change from David.

I'm wondering if we are missing some steps.

1. Changed CalendarAjaxHandler.cs file with the query: SELECT * FROM {0}.{1} WHERE (({2} > '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' AND {3} < '{5:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}') OR ({3} > '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' AND {2} < '{6:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}') AND {2} < {3})
  2. Rebuild of the project
  3. Uploaded the new dll to the bin folder of the Designer and Runtime folder
  4. Executed following to update the dll on the assembly "C:Program FilesK2Bincontrolutil.exe" register -assembly:"C:Program FilesK2K2 SmartForms DesignerinSourceCodeANZ.Forms.Controls.Calendar.dll"
  5. Restart the K2 service and IISReset

Any idea on what we are missing?

Thank you,

Regards,

Mickael

Badge +1

Hi,

We finally changed the query as followed and it's now working as expected:

"SELECT * FROM {0}.{1} WHERE (({2} > '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}'AND {2} < '{5:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}') OR ({3} > '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' AND {2} < '{6:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}') AND {2} < {3})"

Regards,

Mickael

Hi,

Thank you David Nyqvist for your help with my issue regarding the control!

I have a question to everyone else - did anyone manage to display events for any number of chosen users (if I use the calendar to display Leave Request application)? For example, if I pick 3 people, Calendar will display events only for them. If I uncheck one person, Calendar will dynamically hide events for this person, but still will show events for two people chosen earlier.

Hi,

Despite all the requests on this forum on some documentation of the properties 'Method params' and 'Filter' I can't find any, other than the pdf in the zip. I have tried a lot of different things, but cannot get my parameter values that i need as input for my list method of the calender items, passed on to the properties of the list method. I have also tried hardcoded values just for testing purposes, but even these don't get passed on the the sql statement behind the smo. 

I use the way that is described in the pdf (under "New in 1.8") but this doesn't work.

Has anyone got this to work with parametric input on the list method? And if so, please tell me how! The following attempts didn't work. 

Hello MdenHeijer!

Dont no if this is what your looking for, but  perhaps it can give you some assistans/hints.

I applied filtering using the controls refresh method. In my case i executed this method when a dropdownlist raised an event. Parameter was entered in the following format Company==Relight

For more info see following screenshots. 

Hi David, 

Thanks for your reply. What you describe is the filter property, not the method param property. The format that you use for the filter, does not work on the method params. At least not on my side. Could you try this on your side? 

If anyone has a working setting with METHOD PARAMS I would love to hear how. 

Kind regards, 

Mark 

Hi,

Is there a way to sort the event name in ascending order? And also is there a way to word wrap the event name if it is long?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Joan

I have installed full calendar control for k2 smartforms and when i'm running my form an error shows up saying : "there was an error while fetching events!".

Hey guys I am facing some weird errors? Should I post the screenshot here or start a new thread instead

Regards hellodear.in

Hi @shubharora734,

It would be better to start a new thread so more people will be able to see it, you can just link this post to it 🙂. However you can also post it here if you want to.

Kind Regards

Prineel

Hello,

I have problem when run full calendar on IOS platform an error show  "there was an error while fetching events" but on android platform is normally.

Do you have any solutions to fix it?

Badge +2

The K2 smartforms Full Calendar Control provides a full size , drag & drop calendar which can use any K2 SmartObject which has a start and end date as a data source. It features 3 views: a Month View, a Week View and a Day View. It also supports multiple data sources for displaying events from various different sources.

Unable to download

Pls reupload

Badge +1

Hi,

I’ve got the K2ANZ Full Calendar V2.02 installed (installed back in blackpearl days and am currently running 5.5 and it works great) but I am experiencing the same issue that was mentioned about the long event bug.  

Is there a new version available for download that includes the fix to the .cs file select statement?

I do see where the select statement update can be done in the .cs file but I don’t know how to rebuild the package for new dlls.

Unless there is another similar broker available for calendar display?

Thanks!

Badge +8

Is seems like the actual zip file was lost when the community site was migrated from K2 to Nintex and then moved to a different platform. 

I will look into the bug and possibly host the fixed version on the Nintex Gallery.

Will keep you posted @LPlett 

Badge +8

Hello @LPlett ,

So the update to the select statement mention in this thread will not work. It simply adds something that will always be true for any event which is event start date < event end date.

The correct updated SQL statement is: 

string sqlquery = string.Format("select * from {0}.{1} where {2} between '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' and '{5:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' or {3} between '{4:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}' and '{5:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm}'",
smartObject.Name, //0
method.Name, //1
eventstartfield, //2
eventendfield, //3
dStart.AddDays(-1), //4
dEnd.AddDays(1)); //5

I have updated the code and also had to re-compile to .NET 4.8 and X64 processor architecture. 

I attach a new version zip file to this post but I am not sure if it will be blocked. 

If you are replacing your “SourceCodeANZ.Forms.Controls.Calendar.dll” assembly, which can be found in the install folder of the .zip file, please make a backup copy first.

We will also be adding it to Nintex Gallery soon.