Full Calendar Control

• 18 December 2013
  • 53 replies

Badge +8
  • Nintex Employee
  • 85 replies

The K2 smartforms Full Calendar Control provides a full size , drag & drop calendar which can use any K2 SmartObject which has a start and end date as a data source. It features 3 views: a Month View, a Week View and a Day View. It also supports multiple data sources for displaying events from various different sources.

53 replies

Thanks for the update. Works great!

When I go to extract the RAR within Winzip says, "Not a valid RAR file".

???

Badge +8

If you have issues extracting the '.RAR' file, you can rename it to .ZIP or try to Extract it with 7Zip.....

Support  all browser ?

Badge +8

Hi

I really like this control for smartforms.. a few questions.

Is there a method to hide Weekends (Sat/Sun) from the calendar views.  We would like to use to display working hours & details in the week but sat/sun is not required.  Also can the options to show weekly/daily view be hidden so it's only possible to show monthly view

thanks

Paul

Badge +4

Hi,

This tool is super useful. Does anybody knows if is possible to set the filter using a parameter in stead of the clear Text.

Thanks in advance.

Follow-up

I didn't realized that I can used the set control properties to do this.

Hi,

Would like to check for the Event color, can we customize or specific the font color? 

Badge +1

Hi guys

Nice control! How ever when I open the form with the control I get the error message: "there was an error while fetching events" and when I try and create an event I get the message "no datasource was specified". Can anyone help me with this?

Badge +1

Hi

Nice control is there anyway a way to prevent double booking on a date

Herman

Hi,

I have installed full calendar control for k2 smartforms and when i'm running my form an error shows up saying : "there was an error while fetching events!".

Also, when i'm editing the events with a custom View by utilizing the calendar-Clicked Event, the same error shows up again.

Does anyone have an idea about this error or how to be fixed.

Hi,

If someone has used this control and can explain what rules to configure. 

Trying to use it as "Resource Booking" - I am able to use it to the point where i can create new event, load the same events rule.

I am still not able to use  it so i can move records - i dont find any move rule.

and the last thing is to achieve avoind/double booking.

If anyone can help, that will be great.

Hi Abdel,

I got the same errors, when i started using this with "SharePoint Calendar" - The problem is 100% incorrect rules.

You need to setup rule - When the view excute initilise - execute a method on view - get list - and pass the ID.

Hope this helps

hello  @AHAQ,

i followed your steps and did exactely the same rule but the problem is still there.

I think the issue might be related to the date type. Do you have an idea about that??

Has anyone run into an isssue where the events only show in a very narrow box?  See the attached example.  They are only a sliver wide, so you can't see the event title at all.

Hello.

When I try to register the DLL, I have this error:

SourceCode SmartForms SDK Command-Line Utility

Loading assembly: C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 SmartForms Designeri
nSourceCodeANZ.Forms.Controls.Calendar.dll
RegisterControlTypes Failed: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:Program
Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 SmartForms DesignerinSourceCodeANZ.Forms.Contro
ls.Calendar.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Except
ion from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:Program
Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 SmartForms DesignerinSourceCodeANZ.Forms.Contro
ls.Calendar.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Except
ion from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 SmartForms Designer
binSourceCodeANZ.Forms.Controls.Calendar.dll' ---> System.NotSupportedException
: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would ha
ve caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framewor
k. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so
this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly
, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fw
link/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String cod
eBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark&
stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntro
spection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName as
semblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMar
k& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIn
trospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Ev
idence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm,
Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackM
ark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
at SourceCode.Forms.Controls.Web.SDK.Installer.Program.RegisterControlTypes(S
tring assemblyPath, List`1 supportAssemblyPaths)

Have you any idea ?

Thanks.

Badge +3

@Stephane77fr it seems you're trying to install from a UNC path, am I correct? Try and move the zip contents to the server local storage (current user desktop) and execute the install.bat as Administrator.

Badge +3

If someone is kind enough to explain what this thing expects from the smartobject, it would be very appreciated.

Getting tired of trial and error, constantly hitting: 'there was an error while fetching events!'. Which conveys 0 information, I mean I know that there is no events on the calendar I can see that.

Thank you Twoormorechac, now it's OK.

But, when I try to change an event with a drag and drog, I have this error. Have you any ideas ??

I have another question. It is possible to change the language ? French for example.

Hi.

Can you explain me how can I use the filter ?

I would like to use the filter wih the EventType field=Parameter (from my Subview) for example.

Thanks.

Hi.

Thank you for your upgrade. This new version is perfect :-)

I have just a little problem, and I have already this problem in the last version.

If I put the calendar in the first tab, it's OK. But, if I put the calendar in the second tab, it's empty. I must to click on Tobay for to see the calendar.

Hi,

Is it possible to set the filter using a parameter i.e whether is it possible to have a parametrized smartobject as a datasource to this control?

If possible , please proveide me the steps.

Thanks in advance

Badge +3

A few questions:

* Will this work on a fresh install of K2 Five (not upgraded from 4.7)?

* Can anyone speak to how well this plugin works with SharePoint? I see a few SharePoint-related posts above but it seems like there are some issues with the interface.

* I see the description of the plugin says "can use any K2 SmartObject which has a start and end date as a data source". I'd assume you can point it to your Start and End Date fields when setting up an instance of the calendar, so it knows what to look for?

Any help is appreciated. 

Hi, is this control work with K2 Five ? Br Mahjooob

Hi all,

it works for me in K2 5.1 (upgraded from 4.7).

Regards,

Kévin