Skip to main content

In K2 Blackpoint documentation Workflow Integration Forms Technology - Introduction chapter I read the following:

"There can only be one task page type assigned to a process at a time.  The process will always use the first custom task page type in a designed workflow."

What does this mean? In a single K2 blackpoint process I can only use a Single task form page? For example if in the first task I want to schedule an event and the next task I would like to get some information about the event results. For this simple scenario I plan to create two task page form. Based on the K2 Documentation I cannot do this, can do?

Someone any experience or idea of this?

I believe this is referring to the type of form technology.  The SharePoint Integration Wizard allows you to choose from SharePoint ASP.NET pages or InfoPath.  You must pick one or the other the entire process, but you can have multiple pages.

Are you sure? I chose Network Share for Forms technology. I've  created 4 custom ASP.NET pages: one for Instantiate the workflow, one for Associate the workflow, one for scheduling an event and one  task form for get the results of the event. I created the WF integration events and chose different task pages. The result is the K2 Studio exclude the second page when I finish the wizard and threw an error message when I tried to deploy it.

Then I found the above (my previous post) sentence in the documentation. I think that said the K2 blackpoint only support one task content type (and one task form aspx) for one process. I tried it in built-in Generated forms technology. So I create 2 different task form. The first WF Integration client event form I chose one of my process fields (Field1). For the second WF Integration client event I chose another two field (Field1, Field2). Then deploy the Process. When I tested it all of my task form contains Field1 and Field2 process fields. I check the generated aspx forms under nMOSS Hive]TEMPLATELAYOUTSK2BlackPearlPages. There is only one task page generated for my process...

May be I do something wrong or....???

Thanks for reply!