Skip to main content

Symptoms

When I go to the K2 settings page there are no Smart Objects or forms showing. However, I see it in Designer, when I add/edit a SharePoint entry, the proper K2 form comes up and works.

Diagnoses

In a meeting with the customer we tried to create a test workflow in the App from the library, and received an error indicating that the Dev version of the smartobject could not be found.

- We tested copying a SmartObject into the development category that had been created by the PandD tool, and that SmartObject did show up in the list App, where no artifacts were displayed previously. This means that the list is using the wrong category, for some reason.

- We checked the Integrations.ProcessSharePointSetting table, and saw that the wrong information was configured for that list (the Dev SmartObject, and wrong category ID)

Resolution

We updated the Integrations.ProcessSharePointSetting table and changed the CategoryID to the correct New Vendor Request CategoryID, and the SmartObject to point to the Production SmartObject instead of Development. After this, the correct artifacts were shown in the app for the SharePoint list. A test workflow indicated no behavior changes.

Be the first to reply!