Skip to main content

I have a drop down list in my nintex form. When it is not connected to a field I can query the xml through FormData. When it is connected to a filed it disappears from the FormData. Any reason for this behaviour as it sending me loopy

Perhaps this post is useful for you >>> Nintex Forms: List Lookups to populate form data - A proper explanation, please.

I'm extracting values from my form using the get xml action. The form data field contains the information I want. For some reason the workflow will not pull out the the drop down list value when it connected to a field in the list. Although when I run the xml action to test it get the value which is annoying eg

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><FormVariables><Version /><CurrentUserLogin type="System.String">PROCESSHALLI01</CurrentUserLogin><JobStatusValue type="System.String">In Progress</JobStatusValue><LoginName type="System.String">PROCESSHALLI01</LoginName><Person type="System.String">processhalli01;</Person><e889affa-1073-45bb-9a46-08162acb939a type="System.String">2121212121212121</e889affa-1073-45bb-9a46-08162acb939a><RejectionComments type="System.String"></RejectionComments><UpdateRepeatingSection type="System.String">&amp;lt;?xml version=&amp;quot;1.0&amp;quot; encoding=&amp;quot;utf-8&amp;quot;?&amp;gt;&amp;lt;RepeaterData&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Version /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Items&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Item&amp;gt;&amp;lt;UpdateDate type=&amp;quot;System.DateTime&amp;quot;&amp;gt;01/01/1900 00:00:00&amp;lt;/UpdateDate&amp;gt;&amp;lt;UpdateComment type=&amp;quot;System.String&amp;quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/UpdateComment&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/Item&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/Items&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/RepeaterData&amp;gt;</UpdateRepeatingSection></FormVariables>