Skip to main content

Hi im still new with smartforms and workflow and not sure how to handle this,

Here is my scenario i have a multpile approvers (they are parallel approvers) and if the other approver already actioned it how can i redirect the link that comes from the notification email that the form has been action already. In this case when the other approver click the link it returns a page error. I wanted it to be user friendly and the form should say 'This task has been actioned already'  but don't know how to configure this in smartform or is this an IIS

Any help?

Thanks

That is the default behaviour. You might have to use custom worklist service broker and then check the task item if it has already been actioned. Based on the item status, decide which page or message to be shown.

Thanks for your response. I was expecting an out-of the-box  solution as surely this is not a unique process and im pretty sure in the SharePoint workflow this has been handled well. So expecting K2 will be the same or even better but no and its disappointing.

If this is the only way, can you point me where can i get more info on creating custom worklist service broker.

Thanks

http://www.k2underground.com/groups/worklist_service_broker/default.aspx

Thanks for the reply and suggestion but we've just decided to swallow this behaviour for now. I think its not worth to spend time just to suppressed this error message and i might to log this to K2 support.

Thanks again