Skip to main content

Hi all,

I need a form to be accessible for offsite users, but when anyone tries to access it, it says Page Not Found, any ideas how to fix this?

The form works internally to all networks. I've checked that all Firewalls rules have been checked so that Port 81 is available to the IP address of the BlackPearl K2 Server both on and offsite, but nobody can access the page outside.

The offsite Users have AD accounts are from the same organisation. I simply cannot even get to the form itself from outside....

The return failing URL says blackpearl:81 - however it looks like its going to blackpearl.com rather the correct URL. If i change the blackpearl.com bit to our external facing alias it works externally.

So how do i  get the return address to go to the correct URL

Any ideas?

Have you tried giving the users anonymous access rights?

How do you assign anonymous rights?  Would this be done on the Process? The users all have AD accounts, but I want them to access the form externally.

The form has no workflow, just the form itself and a few controls. So where would anonymous access be granted? Via Workspace?

Info on Anonymous Authentication

http://help.k2.com/helppages/K2smartforms1.0.6/default.htm#Anonymous_Access.html%3FTocPath%3DConsiderations%7CAuthentication%7C_____1

Alley oop

We managed to get this working (almost) using tmg because the forms needs to be accessed via HTTPS.

Now the problem is that when the user logs into the form from outside the organisation, i.e. via their home PC, the form looks messed up and not formatted and none of their details are pre-filled such as Surname, Username into the form itself.

The user gets prompted for logon userID and password before accessing the form, but for some reason the form when loading is not formatting correctly.

Upon further investigation it looks like the form is messed up on the RUNTIME URL, works ok on the Designer URL.

Anyone else had this?

can you post a screen shot of it, I think ive seen this before

Hi, I had something similar previously. See if the following solves your prob.

1. Navigate to your web.config file
2. Backup your web.config 
3. Search for UseBundledFiles key and switch it to false. 
4. Search for Forms.PostRenderCombining.Enabled key and switch it to false as well. 
5. IISReset and clear your browser cache. 

JK.

^^^^^^ this guy gets it. Make sure to check runtime url and designer as well if getting issues in both 

Thanks for your replies.

Just had K2 support dial in today to fix this. This is apparently a known bug which required a Coldfix.

System working now, although it did break the saveaspdf control in the process which had to be fixed.