Skip to main content

Hi,

Can anyone help answer this?

At the moment, all my forms have Authentication and i use that information to pre-fill forms etc.

Alongside my forms, i want to have a new form that anyone can fill in externally without any authentication, can i do such a form in K2 which sits alongside my other forms?

I have 4.6.8. I read that Anonymous Access on form is only available in 4.6.9, can i do it on 4.6.8 withoit creating a 2nd anonymous access site?

Also, is there anything i can do to such a form to stop it getting spammed etc?

Thanks

Hi
I standby MTMTNT statement, you can achieve this only by creating another runtime site by set the anonymous access to it. But upgrade is the best option at the moment K2 4.6.11 is released and has more new features available.

Thanks guys,

I've always been reluctant to upgrade because K2 did a number of tweaks to get our system working. Even if i run Setup Manager on the existing version, it breaks all sorts of things like PDF attachments, resets IIS form access and screen rendering...

But i really do want to upgrade, but it worries me that all my forms will break...

Any suggestions on the best and safest way to upgrade?

Can anyone suggest what settings i need to keep a note off before upgrading?

Under the help: http://help.k2.com/kb001735 it says under Important Considerations and Breaking Changes, that you need Powershell 2, but then further down it says

PowerShell 3 or higher is required by the K2 Setup Manager, so which is correct?

I already have .net 4.5.2 installed, but powershell version says 2.0..... confused?

Thanks