Skip to main content

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a custom worklist where the user can view his tasks and additionally he can filter tasks by members of his group. The idea is that a user sees only assignments by default and then can filter by his group. Anyone knows a way to do this?

I'm doing it with the Worklist.Servicebroker.dll, assigning tasks to a group and creating additional user datafields.

Thanks a lot for help.

JFres

Hi JFres,

This one is a dousy huh? Just taking a stab here but I found this resource that I'm guessing you may have seen already? If you haven't, maybe it can help you out. See page 4 in the PDF from this document found here: help.k2.com/files/7177

The Worklist.Servicebroker.dll I'm guessing you retrieved from the K2 Market? I saw your note from a few days ago on there. Are you still receiving the 24404 Authentication error?

Here's to hoping you figure it out or that someone here can aid you!

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for your reply. I'm doing like the document you shared in your post. I get the serviceBroker from the K2 Market. I want to build a a team worklist because in my organization people can solve tasks from other team users. I'm trying to do that with building each user team worklist and merge the results but I'm sure that I could do  easier. 

So, anyone knows the easy way to impersonate and get the group worklist?

Thanks!.