Skip to main content

Hi,

We have a simple form which captures some text fields, boolean and dates.

When i enable search form the list view settings, the default search options come up, text search works great, boolean search works when i search with "yes" or "No", but date search does not work.

I am trying to achieve two usecases here:

1. date search: when the user puts in a date and search in the list view i need to filter and show only the records with that date.

2. date between search: when the user enters two dates, i need to filter the records and show the ones that fall between the two selected dates.

Highly appreciate if someone can point us to ways of acheiving this using K2 smartform inbuilt capabilities.

Hi Umar,

we could achive this by giving to calender controls, one with date > than specific column and other date<=  specific date column. also u need to have another button and have a rule when button clicked rule to excute the list the method.

e.g if the list view has a start date, i will use the calender control to show me the list of entries that are started on May 1st and less than 16 May. the system will list all the entries created between 1-15 May.

Try this option and let me know.