Skip to main content

I have a Nintex account set up as a constant.  But I am still getting this error when it tries to move a document into another folder with the same permissions.

Where have you set it?

What action are you using?

Who has started the workflow?

Where have you set it?  I set the Constant at Farm Level.  the account has "Edit" permissions

What action are you using? I am using Copy to SharePoint

Who has started the workflow?  A user with "edit" permissions.  But in the Copy to SharePoint I use Override Credentials w/ the constant account

I had this same issue, but resolved it by using the Override Credentials and verifying that those creds can change data on the destination library. Before I did this, the action was using the System account to edit the library which did not have access. If you do not provide override credentials, the system account is used.

Would you know how to 'release' items that were created by a workflow, but the user had insufficient permissions. In other words, when an item is created in List A, then a workflow creates an item in List B. The user created an item in List A and it 'reserved' or created the item in List B, but we can't see it.