Skip to main content

I'll try to be as detailed as I can to make this make sense...

I have a form I'm creating with several panels that hide depending on rules I have created.

In the panel in question, I have a choice control that allows for multiple selections. That control seems to be creating extra space above it and I don't know how to fix it.

Here is what it looks like when I'm editing/creating the form:

"Business Area" and "select all.." are label controls. The "Consulting LOB" and choices below it are in their own panel that are hidden uless "Consulting" above has been selected.

"Business Area" and "Select all..." are labels.

The choice control below those labels is the control causing issues.  It looks perfectly aligned when editing, but when I go to preview, I get this large white space between the two top labels:

^Consulting unchecked.

^Consulting checked.

I THEN attempted to move the 2 labels and the choice control into their own separate panel to group them together. That solved the white space between the two labels but now the white space is between the two panels. 

^Consulting unchecked

^Consulting checked.

I've tried putting some space between the two panes. Didn't change anything. I tried having the panels touching.  Didn't change anything.

Any suggestions??

ADDITIONALLY - an add-on question to this is: Why does the entire panel pictured above shrunken in height prior to the hidden panel showing up?  It cuts off my text field control.

I THEN attempted to move the 2 labels and the choice control into their own separate panel to group them together. That solved the white space between the two labels but now the white space is between the two panels. 

I would say it's caused by overlapped 'Project locations(s)' label and the control bellow it. try to put these two into another panel.