Skip to main content

Hi Friends,

I am using K2 Blackpearl 4.6.3 version. WF deployment will be through K2 Visual Studio. 

Issue we are encountering is, we have a external custom library referenced in KPRX files. Whenever we reference custom library and perform WF deployment and  its working fine.

But when we close the KPRX file and reopen, it says "library not found" in process references. We have around 20 KPRX files which are referencing this  library file. Each time when we perform deployment, we are unreferencing library and reference again. We tried copying the K2DALC to bin or obj folder, but issue not solved.

Due to few concerns, we dont have the custom library in GAC. 

Could you please suggest is there a standard way (that am missing) to add external assembly reference to KPRX file.

Regards

Sasi

Hi Kwern,

I see you haven't recieved a response to this for a while.

Could I ask you to outline the steps you are taking to make the reference.

Could be that you are missing something as you said.

I have attempted to look for documentation regarding this but have just came up with the following which is not entirely descriptive:

Process References (BP User Guide)

I've looked at the 4.6.3 and 4.6.8 documentation at it is the same as the above.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue and I will attempt to look further into it.

Thanks, 

Isaac.