Skip to main content

Symptoms

We would like to have some more options regarding icons we can use for the toolbar button.

Diagnoses

1.) You can use an "image control". Here you can select the control's image yourself. This control does have a "onClick" event (Amounts others) that you can use.

2.) You can add the following key under the "appSettings" section in the designer web.config.

"<add key="Forms.Controls.ShowSystemIcons" value="true" />"

This will expose all the icons that we use in the designer.

3.) There is a community control that might also be of some interest. (Please note that this is a 3rd party control and is not supported by K2. If you run into issues using the control, please contact the control's owner for assistance.) http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Image-button/ba-p/1039_

Resolution

In addition to the other options, we log a feature request as well. Once implemented, you should be able to browse for any picture you want and that will get displayed on the toolbar button.

> You can add "the following key" under the "appSettings" section in the designer web.config.

There is no following key :/

Hello,

could you please finish point number 2) answer ?

Ad 3) This very nice looking custom control, seems as not functional on 4.6.11 unfortunately :(

Best regards,

Hi there,

thank you for the information. I appreciate that very much since I often wish to have more variation in the choice of the icons. But I still miss the blue "information-icon" (blue circle with a exclamation-point in it). Is there a way to get that icon as well with adding a key in the web-config?

Best regards,

Sparrow aka. Tim