Skip to main content

I need create workflow to export automatic  documents from SharePoint library whe there are create or altering for share folders on server local.

Hello,

did you already have a look at the copy to file share action?

198657_pastedImage_1.png

It allows you to move a document to a server.

Would that help you?

Kind regards,

Enrico

Tancá you for your support, but  i have a lite problem, if files are inside of folder on library list, in share folder don't created a folder too. Just only a file.

Is possible?

Right, the workflow action would only work for a single file. I don't know if there are other possibilities besides of programming. Sorry :/

Tks

Hi,

I'm not sure if this would help in your situation, and I will add that I am a very new "end user" to Nintex so this might not be the best way of doing it, but I thought I would share what I have learned in considering my own workflows.

I have played with this a little, and I was looking at using regular expressions to extract the folder name from the item URL and use that as a variable in the output string for the Copy to Share action. Basically creating a variable destination path depending on the folder in the library. I suppose it might be possible to use metadata in the item to hold folder path data as well and use it similarly.

In my case the folder structure was quite simple and established on the network share as it is in the sharepoint library (ie. folders already created, same name). I am not sure this would work in complex scenarios and it didn't work for me where folders needed to be created on the fly. There's probably a more elegant solution but in the end I am not using folders as I found I didn't really need to. 

SB