Skip to main content
Hi,

I've developed a tool in .Net which allows all the processes in a project to be exported to a named server. It all works fine, but there's one thing that's bothering me - I cannot see how to emulate what the K2Studio IDE does; i.e:
Compile the Code Modules (once only)
Compile the processes
Export all of the compiled processes and code modules (once only)

I can only see an Export method on each of the Process objects associated with a ProcessFolder, e.g. where activeProject is an object of type K2Studio.Project and exportServer is an ExportServer object, executing the following:

string results = null;
for (int procNum = 0; procNum < activeProject.ProcessFolder.Processes.Count; procNum++)
{
K2Studio.Process process = activeProject.ProcessFolder.Processes.Item(procNum);
process.Export(exportServer.Name, ref results);
Display(results);
}

means that the Code modules are compiled each time one of the Processes is compiled and then an export is performed for each process.

Is there something I am missing?

Regards
David
This is unfortunately a limitation of the K2Studio API and has been logged for evaluation for a future service pack.

Regards,
Ockert
Thanks Ockert,

I was hoping that you would have some neat answer, but looks like I'll have to live with it. No worries, but you do get a dll for each process and I assume that each dll contains a replica of the code module(s) code.

Regards