Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I have requirement where i have fixed set of questionnaire created using Nintex form. What i need is to export the complete dump once user submits the form. Number of questions is fixed to 100.

Please note: I am not looking to connect each and every field in Nintex form to a SharePoint list > and export it to excel. This will require large number of list columns and will complicate the things.

My form format is something like below:

QuestionSelect Yes / NoComment
Sample question 1Choose Yes/NoEnter your comment
Sample question 2Choose Yes/NoEnter your comment

Once form is submitted with all 100 questions answered, i wish to save the form data into excel or csv like:

Sample question 1,Yes,Comment 1

Sample question 2,No,Comment 2

Please suggest an appropriate solution if i am not thinking in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.

export to csv‌

You have to options for this.

1. You can use a Nintex site workflow to query the list, pull the information into a few collections and design an excel output using Nintex DocGen. This is clean and allows you control over the layout and design. 

2. You can simply export the SharePoint list to excel which is a standard for SharePoint and do whatever you want with the data and format from there. 

I have a form with ~ 30 fields.  I have all the fields on the form connected to a field.  When I export to excel I do not get all the information i have input in each field. I made sure all the columns are selected to show.  I have noticed that even though I "apply" show all columns the next time I go back in they are no longer selected.    How can i get all of my data to come out in excel export ? 

Hi Eharris04, so your response #1 above might be a solution for me. I have a workflow that drops data on sharepoint in a table. The table builds daily as more workflows drop data into the sharepoint data. HR wants an excel report emailed to their general mailbox with the SharePoint data. I can not figure out how to query the sharepoint data and put into a collection in order to use the document tagger and build a spreadsheet with docgen. I tried many collection and sharepoint actions and can not seem to make it work. Thanks.