Skip to main content

Hi ALL,

I remember when i was using K2 smartforms in previous project  ,i had few controls called Runtime Literal and Content Control where I can write clientside scripts and run asp pages.

But now when we got a different set of environment where Sharepoint(K2 designer for sharepoint) has come into picture,all those controls just not appear or may be not suppose to be there.

So,Is there anyway I can write and execute client side scripts in K2 designer as JQuery and HTML makes it very easy to perform any kind of customization with controls and forms.

Regards

Vishal

Vishal

The only method that you can use to run HTML or JQuery from a SmartForm is to use a Data Label in the Form and ensure that the settings are set to Literal. If that is so, any code in the label will be compiled and run at load.

Ian

As Ian mentioned, adding <script> tags in a literal Data Label is the way to go, though I would recommend putting your code in an Expression on the Data Label, or it can disappear in the design time view because your browser will render it as literal HTML.