Skip to main content

Hi,

While deploying the workflow to the server we are getting the following errors (MOST OF THE TIMES).

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Receive failed with error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Please let us know why this happens and what is the resolution.

I have the same problem. I have several workflows, but some of them work fine, some get this error when deploying. If you find out any solution, can you please share with me. I'm appreciate that.

Thank you so much.

Tam Pham

Does it fail on all deployments or just certain ones like SharePoint integrated ones? Try restarting the K2 Service and deploy again.

HTH

Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for replying me. All my workflow is intergrated but it've just happen with one of them. I did restart K2 Server yesterday but nothing was change. Until this afternoon, My Sharepoint Administrator was tried to restart K2 Services under K2Server Account and it's working perfectly.

Now I've learned one more thing  :)

Regards,

Tam Pham

Krishna,

I got same exception issue. Did you find any solution to resolve the issue?

If so, can you please share the solution with us?

Thanks.

I don't have an answer off hand but I'm curious if its related to the size of the process.  What's the size of the kprx file for the process that gives the error when trying to deploy?

If the 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown during the deployment of the workflow. Try restarting the SQL Server service and restart K2 server. This should fix the issue.