Skip to main content

I'm working on setting up a daily event escalation notification to let managers know an approval is overdue.  Two questions:

1. Is there a way to set the number of notifications to be unlimited?  It looks like the max is 99 which is probably enough but I wanted to see if it was possible to do unlimited.

2.  Is there a way to use the same email message that the event used as the initial notification message.  I really wanted the manager to be able to action the task from the escalation email and don't see a way to include the smartaction fields (Worklist Item Link, Configured Actions, Standard Actions).  I have found that I can rebuild the serial number using the context browser.

Any help would be appreciated.

@JamesM, 

I am looking at K2 Studio and I can type in any number I want in to the repeated box. 

12286i856F0AABF257078C.jpg

If that doesn't work, can you add a 2nd escalation that goes to another activity, and loops back to the orginal?

That way every 100th day you can GoTo Activity and restart your original activity, allowing another 99 escalations?

15782iBE50C955EA55A952.jpg

14627i9EF8222C396AE981.jpg

It is possible to add the serial number from the original task to the email for the escalation, which makes the item actionable.