Skip to main content

Hi guys, another question

We have a process in production that has a 31 day escalation.  After 31 days this escalation triggers and the task goes to a new "Expire" activity and the task is complete.

The issue I'm seeing is in rare cases the 31 day escalation doesn't trigger until a few days after the 31 days.  It's not consistent, it can be anywhere between 35 days and (the max so far) 54 days.  We've had about 2500 instances so far and this has only happened on 9 instances, but our business customer caught this in the report and is asking about it.  I'd like to have an answer to keep them confident in K2 being a viable solution for future workflows.

We currently have one instance still active after 35 days.

Maybe related:  We've occasionally been having the SCSSOKey error.  This happened when our active database server fails-over to the secondary; until our DBA's fixed the issue our K2 service was throwing an error when the user tasked an item or an escalation fired.  These escalations did not trigger during these errors, though, but perhaps the K2 service being unavailable for a few hours (or days in a couple situations) added to the 31 day total?  I don't know.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

Are you able to share your escalation setup + the working hours setup?

JK.