Skip to main content

a.     I have an xml which has the destination users and their due dates. I have configured Destination rule àAll at once à Create a slot for each destination and Resolve all roles and groups to users, As per the following xml it creates work list items for ssagadevan and kkbaskaran. Question is how do I specify different escalation dates in this case?

<XmlDocument xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<Names>

<Name>domainNamessagadevan</Name>

<DueDate>2012-05-03</DueDate>

</Names>

<Names>

<Name>domainNamekkbaskaran</Name>

<DueDate>2012-05-04</DueDate>

</Names>

</XmlDocument>

b.    I am using the same destinations created above, I would like to set different escalations based on the xml below. I.e. user gets an email when he did not action a work item before the first due date and he gets another email when did not action a work item before the second due date and so on.

<XmlDocument xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<Names>

<Name>domainNamessagadevan</Name>

<Dates>

<DueDate>2012-05-03</DueDate>

<DueDate>2012-05-09</DueDate>

</Dates>

</Names>

<Names>

<Name>domainNamekkbaskaran</Name>

<Dates>

<DueDate>2012-05-05</DueDate>

<DueDate>2012-05-10</DueDate>

<DueDate>2012-05-15</DueDate>

</Dates>

</Names>

</XmlDocument>

I’ve not tested this kind of escalation scenario before.

Based on exp,  Escation can be only set at Process , Activity and event  level, you can not set at destination user level if the event is same.

If you have access to K2 help , you can go through below section for more detail.

Designer Tools > K2 Rules and Logic > Introduction to Escalation Rule

I had a look into that but those were not covered.

I am looking for escalation based on Activity instance level with different due date for each activity instance destination.

seems  you cannot set at destination user level if the event is same. You may check with K2 support team reg this issue