Skip to main content

hello everybody,

im getting "ERROR: WSDLURL is not a valid Url" when i was configuring infopath client event.

this is first time im getting this error.before this i have done some process for sharepoint formlibrary and activate the process in k2 portal and it works good. after im getting this error, i cannot progress to create a normal process at all.

if you guys have any solution regarding this error, please help me to get over this.

thanks.....

What version of K2 are you running? Did you perhaps copy the project from another environment? If so is this environments cloned environment?

What happens if you hit the refresh button on the InfoPath integration? Do you get the same error?

You may have to un-cab and re-cab the file.

please try the following:
1. BACKUP! your infopath form.
2. Rename the form to *.cab(extension) from *.xsn
3. Extract your InfoPath document files to a folder from the cab file.
4. Open all the Xml and XSD files in Visual Studio by dragging the files into an open Visual Studio IDE.
5. Use “Find in Files” and search for the “wsdlUrl” namespace and replacer the URL with the correct one for the environment.
6. Re cab the files into a cab file and rename back to XSN. Publish the IP Form and retry the implementation. Use CABARC to recab.

Vernon

Hi,

Same problem.

Im just trying to create a new process. I add a Infopath 'Integration Process Wizzard', go through all the screens & then when I click finish I get 'wsdlUrl is not a valid URL'

I have tried the following:

Tried to integrate from the file system
Tried to integrate from a sharepoint library
Published the form from SPD & tried to integrate using the template it creates
Created a blank infopath form with nothing on it

I have tried all the above & no matter what I do I get 'wsdlUrl is not a valid URL'

Even with a totally clean / blank infopath form I get 'wsdlUrl is not a valid URL'

Im using Blackpoint 4.5 RTM.

If I hit refresh on the IP intergration I get the same error.

Any ideas ??

Thanks,

Ive spoken to K2 support & apparently this has been fixed in yesterdays official release of Blackpoint 4.5