Skip to main content

Greetings,

I have two server (e.g A & 😎.

Server A has document dibrary (L1,L2,L3 )  with sharepoint 2010

I have alredy created service instance of Sharepoint library L1 and L2 which are working fine.

But when I am trying to create service instance of document library L3 on different server i.e Server B. which is throwing error as "the Underlying connection was lost".

Please help me findig the solution.

Thanks,

Rahul

1.  Is ServerA and ServerB two Sharepoint web front ends of the same farm?  Or two seperate Sharepoint farm?

2.  Was the K2 for Sharepoint 2010 components installed on both of those servers and features activated?

3.  Perhaps there are some firewalls that are blocking communication on default K2 port 5555, 5252 or Sharepoint web ports (80. 81, 443, etc.)

Thank you for the reply.

1.  Is ServerA and ServerB two Sharepoint web front ends of the same farm?  Or two seperate Sharepoint farm?

Ans.Yes both the server are from same farm / domain.

2.  Was the K2 for Sharepoint 2010 components installed on both of those servers and features activated?

Ans. Yes

3.  Perhaps there are some firewalls that are blocking communication on default K2 port 5555, 5252 or Sharepoint web ports (80. 81, 443, etc.)

My doubt is previously I had register service instance of document library of server A into server B, and I am currently using that too.But whem I am trying to register service instance of new document library it is throwing me an error.

PFA, I have attached the error message which I am getting.

10723iF57E46377A136D99.png

Hello,

Is the SharePoint server where the L3 resides configured for SSL. If so ensure that there are no certificate issues when trying to connect to the server.

Thanks

Lubna