Skip to main content

Hi,

I have an empty  project I have created using K2 designer for Visual Studio which deploys successfully. In the same environment, I have another project with a process item added to it. When I try to deploy this, I get the following error.

Warning 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "SourceCode.HostClientAPI, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. VSCSWinWF-fec7351ff67b496586024a9cf1b5d9c1

I'm trying to change the target in project properties to 64 bit from 32 bit, but I dont get an option to do so. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

The message which you receive is a warning. I get this all the time when deploying and it is not causing your deployment not to go through.

There must be something else blocking the deployment.

Can you open your Output window and send us the output there after clicking Finish on the deploy wizard?

This should indicate what is causing an error preventing you from deploying.

Once we have that error we can help you resolve it.

Kind regards,

JohanL

Thanks for your reply. Here is the screenshot. It' s strange because there is no error shown, only a warning and the deployment fails.16184iC64B95375E54D2D8.png

Hi,

On your screenshot there is an Output tab.

Please click on that and copy the contents of that window as this will contain the error.

Thank you,

JohanL

Hi,

are there any dependencies to ServiceInstances that do not exist in your target environment? Is your string table correctly configured?

Have you tried to deploy the workflow with package & deployment?

Best Regards

Sebastian

Here is the output. Looks like I dont have access to the SharePoint dll. Not sure how to resolve this though.

16945i0EEC30B8F349DC99.png

Hi,

Any ideas on how this can be resolved? Thanks.

Hi,

I haven't encountered this myself, but I will suggest the following.

On the machine from where you are deploying, search for this DLL. On the containing folder, grant your account full rights to the folder.

On the K2 Server (if they are different), do the same, but grand the K2 Service account rights to the containing folder.

After that, restart the K2 Service and Visual Studio and try to deploy again.

Let us know if this resolves it.

Regards,

JohanL

Hi VJ,

What .NET version is your K2 Server Running?

Should be visible when editing the K2HostServer.exe.config using a text editor.

What .NET version is your K2 project using?

Right Click on the Project > Properties

Did the suggestion from JohanL help?

-Jean

Hi JohanL,

That worked! Thank you!