Skip to main content

I'm using InfoPath Form Libraries, the InfoPath files uses UDCX files to get the data.  InfoPath files and UDCX are in the same site collection and in same server "Server A". Now when I try to access the InfoPath files from "Server A", the InfoPath files works perfectly. But when an user tries to access the InfoPath files(Which are present in the form library) from his machine, he gets the following errors,

1. The UDC file cannot be opened. The operation timed out.

2. InfoPath either cannot connect to the data source or the service has timed out.

3. The data connection file could not be accessed.

4. The form cannot run the specified query.

Note:

A. User has access to the Data Connection Library.

B. In Central Administration –> General Application Settings –> InfoPath Forms Services –> Configure InfoPath Forms Services: I have enabled "Cross Domain Access for User Form Templates".

C. In Central Administration –> General Application Settings –> InfoPath Forms Services –> Configure InfoPath Forms Services: I have Increased the "Data Connection Timeouts".

D. All the UDC files are approved and Checked in.

I'm using SharePoint 2010, InfoPath 2007.

Hi, Karthik

The issue with UDCX files in InfoPath was raised in one of our previous community post, below i've specified a links/url you can navigate to, in order to view some of the previous posts suggestions with regard to this Error when using UDCX files in InfoPath.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post your question on the community site

Regards

Julia