Skip to main content

Hi,

I am getting this error while running the k2 for sharepoint configuration wizard

There was an error deserializing the object of type SourceCode.Security.OAuth.OAuthError. Encountered unexpected character '<'.

• Type:
    SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException
  • Source:
    SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client
  • Method Base
    • Member Type:
      Method
    • Name:
      ExecuteScalar
    • Module
      • Scope Name:
        SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll
    • Declaring Type
      • Full Name:
        SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer
  • Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(XPathNavigator nav, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer svr)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(String xml)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

12157iFF3E078BBBB8CCFD.png

This happens during the "Administrative OAuth Token"

How do I resolve this?

Thanks,

Hi Tejas,

Just guessing from the error message Encountered unexpected character '<' 

I'm guessing the configuration wizard doesn't like that symbol '<' and wants you to get rid of it.

Hi Alyssa,

The whole process is done by the wizard, and it was working fine until a while ago.

Do you know what is being input here TejasK?

ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

I'm guessing the problem is coming from whatever SmartObject, or whatever DataTable is being input into this method.

Hi Tejas,

Even though the whole process is done by Wizard, it's still pulling that character from somewhere. So there's a possibility that you can resolve this by finding where that somewhere is. It may have been accidentally changed somehow when it stopped working. 

Revan's post could help you find the source of where it's breaking. To add to Revan's post, notice the Stack Trace is giving you hints about where to look:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)