Skip to main content

Hi,

I am fairly new with K2 Designer, and i am trying to create SmartForms. I am just testing the capabilities etc, so I am provided with a test environment from my company. When i try to create a view this error comes up:

Any advice if it is just an access issue or compatibility issue. Thank you

• Type:
    System.Transactions.TransactionAbortedException
  • Source:
    SourceCode.HostServerLib
  • Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objecte] Parameters, Booleane] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteSessionCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objecte] Parameters, Booleane] NullList)

at SourceCode.Forms.Management.FormsManager.DoSessionCall(String method, Objecte] parameters, Booleane] nullList)

at SourceCode.Forms.Management.FormsManager.DeployViews(String definition, String category, Boolean checkIn)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.ViewFramework.saveView(String CheckIn, String CategoryPath, String ViewXml)

at SourceCode.Forms.Views.AJAXCall.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

Hi Kyle, 

This could potentially be an issue with MSDTC. 

Please test the connection between the K2 server and the SQL server using DTCTester (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293799) to make sure that K2 is able to communicate with the database successfully.

This link might also help you with how to use DTCTester.

If the connection fails one or both directions, please make sure that MSDTC has been configured according to the K2 documentation

Hope this is helpful!

Going to try that and see.

Thank you

I faced same issue, and after restart of MSDTC issue got resolved.

Regards,

Ramesh Paladi