Skip to main content

Hi.. I had experience some problems while I am trying to open the K2 studio as well.  Its seem something gone wrong with my K2 studio. Maybe crashed or something. Please assist me on this. How to revoke this K2 studio back to normal. I already repair it using K2 Black pearl setup manager. This problem still exist.  Here I attached the screenshot while I am trying to open K2 studio.

Tq

13758i58FCEC2131CBF245.jpg

Good day

Just to find out what was the last thing you did in your environment, that might have caused this unexpected behaviour? 

I would suggest that you run through the configuration setup instead of the repair from installation media. Should the error still persist please attach your K2 logs so we can try to trace the error.

Kind regards

Nelly

Hi.. Good Day..

Thanks for the feedback.. For your Information, my K2 studio failed to launch after when I try to open Sharepoint, its crashed unexpectedly. So where I can get for the configuration menu. How I can go for troubleshooting menu?

Hi, ManiBarathy

You can find the configuration option after running through the k2 setup manager from k2 installation media.

So instead of selecting repair radio button, select configure k2 blackpearl radio button.

Depending on your current version of K2 blackpearl, the setup manager window can differ, please see attached screenshot.

Kind Regards

Julia

17135i2AA965A0F304935C.png

Hello

You can reconfigure sharepoint by doing the following:

Start > Sharepoint > Central administration > K2 for sharepoint and run through the configuration

I would also suggest that you run through blackpearl configuration after you have configured K2 for sharepoint.

Regards

Nelly

Hi

Look at the attached file.

This is the message when I complete configuration. Still cant access K2 studio.

Thanks

14632iF0ACEA1E239D2EE5.png

Hi, ManiBarathy

Can you please re-run through the K2 for sharepoint configuration wizard. under all programs >> K2 >> K2 for sharepoint configuration wizard.

Regards

Julia

Hi, ManiBarathy

Can you also disable all antivirus software running on the server when you configure k2 for sharepoint. Always disable or close third-party programs when you are installing new products.

Hope this help

Kind Regards

Julia