Skip to main content

Hi,

I am facing the below errors in K2 for SharePoint component when trying to run a workflow :

An error has occurred in a K2 for SharePoint component. tError details]: The GetK2FQN method could not resolve the user supplied: i:0i.t|00000003-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000|app@sharepoint nAssembly]: SourceCode.SharePoint15.Event.WebService, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d 0Class]: SourceCode.SharePoint15.Event.WebService.RemoteEventService cMethod]: StartProcess sVerbosity]: Detailed

An error has occurred in a K2 for SharePoint component. eError details]: User K2:NVDdmcspfarm does not have Administrator rights. hAssembly]: SourceCode.SharePoint15.Event.WebService, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d 1Class]: SourceCode.SharePoint15.Event.WebService.RemoteEventService vMethod]: StartProcess cStack trace details]: at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectb] Parameters, Booleano] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType) at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectb] Parameters, Booleano] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType) at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteSessionCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectb] Parameters) at SourceCode.SharePoint15.Event.WebService.RemoteEventService.StartProcess(RemoteEventProperties properties, String extraData) aVerbosity]: Detailed

Any ideas ?

Netways,

Without looking deep into your environment, troubleshooting this is a bit difficult.  You may want to open a ticket for this, but first let me make some blanket assumptions and do some wild speculation.

I'm going to guess that NVDdmcspfarm is your sharepoint application pool account.  Does that account have farm admin/site collection admin rights?

Regards,

Mike

The dmcspfarm is the farm account and he is the stie collection administrator , i added the account to the server rights (Check the Admin pemission) under workflow server in the workspace.

The issue is solved.

Thanks