Skip to main content

Hi, I need to know whats the meaning of this error the message that ocurrs to me on the K2 Appit, when I try to update the K2 artifacts associated to the list of sharepoint

Thread 1: OAuth token requires authorization.

13121i61C9AD1580A8B112.jpg

Thank you, Regards

Hi,

The OAth token that K2 uses to interact with SharePoint has expired. The account that first did the onboarding of Appit would have recieved a email with a link to renew the token. You can also re run the registration wizzard.

The token expires if the account who did the onboarding password changes or after 90 days.

HTH

Jurie

Hi,

As mentioned you will need to run the registration wizard to help clear up this error. To run the registration wizard, do the following:

1. On your main SharePoint page access Stie Contents:

11981iE502C397A7E064A2.png

2. Find the K2 Appit for SharePoint app and click on the Appit icon. You will then be taken to the K2 for SharePoint pages, find Registration Wizard under General in the Administration section:

12844i2E873516BE2B1C6E.png

3. After selecting the Registration Wizard link you will be redirected to the Registration Wizard, here you will need to select the correct environment that this environment is currently connected to. After selecting the correct environment click Next:

11575iC378F70AA787385A.png

Allow the registration wizard to complete, then retry accessing your lists / libraries to see if this helps to clear up the error message.