Skip to main content
I'd experienced this strange behavior when viewing process flow in the workspace. After completed the first activity in my flow, viewing the process flow from the workspace will throws me the shown error.

This error does not happen consistently, and the problem can be "solved" by resetting the IIS. After few rounds of testing, the same problem occurs again. Any idea what's causing this problem?
This is typically due to either:
a) permissions issue
b) condition on the k2 server or network environment

If your problem is intermittent, I would lean towards a server/network condition.

You may want to reinstall K2 to see if that resolves your problem.
Otherwise, I would engage some server and/or networking teams to diagnose why this is occuring.

(Note: K2 does not 'intermittently' do/not do things...it is either working or not. 'Intermittent' behavior typically involves a run-time factors where logic or values are in play, or network environment-based conditions.)
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. However, before your reply, I had tried to re-install K2 on the same box. Since then, this errors does not occurs anymore. I presume the installation of the K2 server was not done properly in the first place.