Skip to main content

Dear,

I am trying to accessing process overview report from K2 Workflow workflow site but I am getting the following error:

An error occurred loading the report. Click on Details below for more information. 

Details

SmartObject cK2_Generic_Settings_Personal_Setting] could not be found. at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject(String systemName) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.K2ReportSettingsHelper.GetReportConfigString(String reportID) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.K2ReportSettingsHelper.LoadReportConfigEventArgs(String reportID) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.K2ReportViewer.LoadReportConfig(Boolean mustSetValue, Boolean isDrillThrough, LocalReport localReport) 

Could not Initialise ReportFilterControl: Failed to build CriteriaTable Scheme: Invalid column name 'AuthenticationPassword'. at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.ReportFilterControl.Initialise(String filterXML, String filterObject, K2ReportViewerConfiguration currentConfiguration) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.ReportConfigControl.Initialise(ReportConfigEventArgs e, K2ReportViewerConfiguration reportViewerConfiguration, XmlDocument reportListXMLDoc, Boolean initialiseFilter) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.ReportConfigControl.Initialise(ReportConfigEventArgs e, K2ReportViewerConfiguration reportViewerConfiguration, XmlDocument reportListXMLDoc) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.K2ReportViewer.LoadReportConfig(Boolean mustSetValue, Boolean isDrillThrough, LocalReport localReport) at SourceCode.Workspace.OOBReports.K2ReportViewer.OnInit(EventArgs e)

Adding to that, I checked the Event Viewer for K2 server and I found the following errors in order:

1. 10032 SmartObject Server exception source: SQL Exception tInvalid column name 'AuthenticationPassword'.]

2. 2025 Error Marshalling SourceCode.SmartObjects.Runtime.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject, Invalid column name 'AuthenticationPassword'.

3. 2025 Error Marshalling SourceCode.SmartObjects.Runtime.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject, Invalid column name 'AuthenticationPassword'.

4. 8060 ProcessPacket Error, Invalid column name 'AuthenticationPassword'.

Can someone please help?

I think there is another alter script that did not run successfully. There should be traces of script issues involving the SmartBrokerAlter.sql in the installation logs.

Try running the C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlSetupConfigurationScriptssnapshotsDATE” look for SmartBrokerAlter.sql script against the SmartBroker db.

As always create a backup before running.

HTH

Vernon

Thanks Vernon,

I have run the script and the following error disappear:

• Invalid column name 'AuthenticationPassword'

But i get another error as below:

• An error occurred during decryption. The key 'SCSSOKey' is not open. Please open the key before using it.

I have another question:

• How can I know which script is not running in the upgrading, and do you recommend to run all alter scripts under C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlSetupConfigurationScriptssnapshotsDATE ? I repeair the K2 and it does not update all k2 databases. 

Regard,

I resolved the following issue using the solution in the http://www.k2underground.com/forums/t/12994.aspx :

• An error occurred during decryption. The key 'SCSSOKey' is not open. Please open the key before using it.