Skip to main content

Greetings Everyone, this error is very strange because i am not using AD at all in my implementation and error that i am getting is related to AD. Here is the error

I get following error in K2ErrorTIMESTAMP_1.txt under hostserverin directory

13-01-09 10:52:40    User.GetAllRights: The specified user does not exist Resolving User: DomainNameUserName
   at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, ObjectO] Parameters, Booleano] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)
   at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Object,] Parameters, Boolean ] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)
   at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteSessionCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectm] Parameters)
   at SourceCode.Security.UserRoleManager.Client.UserRoleManagerServer.FindGroups(String userName, IDictionary`2 properties, String labelName)
   at SourceCode.Security.K2UMIInterop.K2UMIWrapper.FindSecurityGroups(String User, String Name, String Description)
   at SourceCode.KO.User.GetAllRights(String name)

Second Error is in second file, same place

13-01-09 10:52:40 GetUser
The specified user does not exist Resolving User:DomainUserName
   at ADUM.Translate.NameToDN(String Name)
   at ADUM.K2UserManager2.GetUser(String Name)
Additional Information
GetUser(DomainUserName)

in file  AdumError.txt

at the execution of following line:

conn.ImpersonateUser("K2SQL:" + this.UserName);

Even though i get this error, this K2sql user can start the process and update it, i mean to say that i do not get exception during  ImpersonateUser, but when i go to bin directory i see one more line like above written to this file ?

Why K2 server is looking into AD when i never ask it to do that ?

You may be experiencing this behavior because at this point K2 blackpearl requires the use of AD.

Hey Chris, I could not understand,  is it a bug within some function that k2 is looking for Domainuser account in AD whereas it should look for K2sql:UserName in K2users table  only ?

Thanks in advance !

yes i believe that is correct there is a bug.  I have someone verifying for me.  and i will post back. but this is supposed to be fix in the next release.