Skip to main content

Symptoms

Error deploying workflow (K2 Designer For SharePoint)

Diagnoses

I am trying to deploy a workflow I created in our QA environment to our Prod environment. In the QA environment I saved the workflow as a Workflow Designer file and then opened that file in the production site.

The K2 service account is site collection admin so I don't know why this is unauthorized.
Here is the error:

System.Exception: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Objectc] parameters)
at SourceCode.SharePoint.WebServices.K2SPLists.GetListFields(String listName, Boolean includeReadOnly)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.Process.WFIntegrationPropertyWizardDefinition.GetSPItemFields(Boolean isDocumentLibrary)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.Process.WFIntegrationPropertyWizardDefinition.BuildMetaDataXML()
at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.SharePoint.GenerateProcess.ProcessSetup(DefaultProcessandamp newProcess, XmlDocument InputData, XmlDocument xmlProcess, String ProcessName, String ProjectName, String UserName)
at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.SharePoint.GenerateProcess.Generate(String UserName, Int32 ProcessID, String InputData, String ProcessXML, String ConnectionString)
at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.SharePoint.GenerateProcess.Generate(String UserName, Int32 ProcessID, String InputData, String ProcessXML, String ConnectionString)

Resolution

The issue was resolved by creating a BackConnectionHostNames registry entry instead of the DisableLoopBackCheck as suggested

Be the first to reply!