Skip to main content

Hi there

I am trying to deploy Smart Object from Development to Production Environment. My Production Environment fields are all pointing to Production Environment variables. But when I try to deploy it by running the following line in cmd

C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFramework64v2.0.50727MSBuild.exe "C:AbdulVSK2AchieveFormIntegrationSlnAFIntegrationSmartObjectsobjRelease
DeploymentAFIntegrationSmartObjects.msbuild" /p:Environment=Production

it does not deploy and gives me list of errors all in .msbuild(76,5). The .msbuild (lines 75-77) is given below

<Target Name="Deploy SmartObjects and Associations" Condition="$(Deploy_SmartObjects_And_Associations) == 'true'">
    <SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SmartObjects.SmartObjectDeployTask TaskGuid="40a0b3a6448f42f89542cdb0a0e89ac5" />
  </Target>

Can anyone help resolving it and deploying the smart object on production environment, please?

many thanks

Are you deploying this SmartObject over a custom service broker or is it using one of the out-the-box service brokers?

Got it. Mnay thanks for your reply.

Production Service Instance GUID was not sunchronized with the Development Service Instance GUID. once it was done, the Smart Object was deployed easily.

I am using ServiceBroker/DynamicWebService.dll

Thanks