Skip to main content

Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.SmartObjects.RuntimeObjectFactory, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

I recently changed my web application name and redeployed my k2 process. Now I can't add anyone to the process rights. Any ideas?

do you get this error when assigning permissions via K2 Workspace?

Yes, that is where the error occurs.

I did find a post that said to change the config file from kerberos to windows, and that did work. However, it had been working fine for several weeks until this week. I do have 2 separate web apps on this development farm that use the same k2 account. they use separate app pools and I had a second set of SPNs added for this account.

My account is k2bpdev, the first webapp is BPDEVTEAMS, and there are 2 SPNs for HTTP/BPDEVTEAMS and HTTP/BPDEVTEAMS.EMN.COM. This webapp has been in place for 1 1/2 years and it all worked just fine.

The second webapp is MOC2DEV. All seemed to be OK except that the worklist web part never had anything in it. So I had two spns added this week for HTTP/MOC2DEV and HTTP/MOC2DEV.EMN.COM. The webpart started working, but after totally removing my process (using workspace ... it had a couple dozen versions, so I wiped it out to start clean) and redeploying, I couldn't add permissions. Did the new set of SPNs cause the issue?