Skip to main content
Hi All,

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'waCreatePermissions'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at ArchiveWebService.DataService.CreatePermissions(String UserName) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

fyi, i am using
K2.net 2003 Archive Components 3.5227.1.0
K2.net SP3

Pls advice.

Siva
Hi Siva,

Did you perhaps create a new archive database? Anyway, there should be 26 stored procedures in the archive database (If I remember correctly).

Did you try to create an additional archive database perhaps? I have noticed that if you create an empty database using SQL Enterprise Manager and run the Archive Application all the stored procedures do not get generated.

The best way to create an additional database is to either run the installer for the Archive Tool again and speicify a different name for the database or to create a backup of a clean archive database and use that every time you require a new database.

I hope this helps!
Hi ,

thanks for ur reply.
I had created a new archival db, few sp are missing.
upgraded the archival tool which is compatible with k2 sp3. it's fine now.

Siva