Skip to main content

I am receiving this error when I attempt to compile and deploy my process.  Form the error I cannot tell where this is happening, I went back through all of my activities and checked and make sure all of the environment variables are correct, any help would be appreciated.

Environment Library FieldPart used in a 'SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2Field' object cannot be found in your Environment Library. Re-run the wizard and assign new values where necessary. C:developmentsecureaccessSecureAccessWFSecureAccessWFSecureAccess.kprx

I have seen this error when you use an environment variable from the context browser in a wizard, but later go back and delete or rename the environment variable.  You have to check all of your wizards to see where you have the old environment variable. 

Sometimes when you encounter this, it is faster to open the .kprx file in notepad to search for the renamed item.  Then you can tell exactly what event(s) it was used in.  Be very careful when doing this and make a backup copy of your kprx first.  It is very easy to accidentally change the kprx in a bad way.

I figured that must be what the problem was, but I am unable to find any environment variables within my process that do not match my current environment library. I did change a variable and deleted another but everything appears to be correct. Is there a way to tell on which environment variable it is errorring?