Skip to main content

Does anyone know how to show a document that needs a signature via the DocuSign interface within a K2 Smartform?  I know DocuSign has a set of its own APIs, but I wasn't sure how these work with K2.

I figured I might have to do something like setting the DocuSign recipient url into the properties of a K2 content url control, but I couldn't seem to get that to work.  Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Its a great question. We have had this request from a number of people and have added this capability to the broker that will ship with K2 4.7 due out very soon. It will work , not just for runtime embedding, but also for scenarios where you want to embed a Docusign "design time" experience into a K2 smartform app. 

I am assuming you are a blackpearl user, as I believe this capability has already been added into K2 Appit 1.4. If not, it will be in 1.5 in the same timeframe as K2 blackpearl 4.7

If you have an urgent need for this, it possible we may be able to get the broker to you via K2 support, but you would have to reach out to them to ask.

We are in the process of also updating ocumentation for Docusign integration to reflect this new capability as well. 

Dave