Skip to main content

I am using an email event to notify originator (To) and a SharePoint group in Cc. The group is present in the SharePoint Central Admin. Emails are going fine but its Ccing to the group members who have been removed from the group long back. Also it is not Ccing to the people who are presently in the group. I verified this many times. Before adding the group into the Cc in the email event configuration wizard. I verified the group by expanding it upto people level in the User Browser of Object Browser. It shows the latest people in the group there. But when I add the group, deploy the application and run it, the email goes to the people who are not there in the group at all. I removed the group and recreated and tried, but still the same result. I am not sure where I am going wrong or where K2 is going wrong. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Opened a ticket and K2 team was able to reproduce the issue and has sent it to Lab for further investigation.

I am guessing there might be a problem with your user profile sync.

In Central Admin, do a manual full import at
Shared Services Administration: SharedServices1 > User Profile and Properties

and restart the SharePoint services (SPAdmin, SPtimer...)

Resolution suggested by K2 team: Issue mentioned
on the ticket is a known issue (reproduced) and scheduled to be fixed on
kb1290 (if things are going as scheduled).

As a workaround (suggested by our lab team), please go to HostServer db and truncate the following tables:

• Groups

• GroupUsers

• User2