Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am stuck here with something here, i want to attache the process form when  the form start and finish , 

i run the email event in advanced mood , but when the attachment part , i got three choices ,

1) Local or Network ,,

i uploaded the document in place on sharepoint document library ,, and gave it the URL in the location field and the name of the form document in the file name field ,, the Error was (URI formats are not supported).

then i gave it only the document library name , the error was ( Could not find a part of the path 'C:Program Files (x86)K2
blackpearlHost ServerBinCAB Default EService-Dpoc.xml;.)

2) Process field

as file name i gave him any text with .xml extension.

as content field , i gave him the the form template that i have in K2 processes fields.

the error was (Unexpected XML declaration. The XML declaration must be the first node in the
document, and no white space characters are allowed to appear before it. Line 1,
position 434)

i make sure of the xml file ,, used trimming and checking tool the file does not have any error.

i set a data event to put the XML file text into the string field ,, and attached that field i got same error ,,,,,

any one know how to attach any file to email event !!!! the only thing that work is to attach file from local system file ,, but i dont need that ,,,,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be the first to reply!