Skip to main content

We are a new Nintex User and purchased Nintex WFs and Forms. When trying to edit a form the bottom is cut off. On the left we can't get to SharePoint / List Columns, on the right we can't get to Rule functionality (screen shot attached). We logged a ticket with Nintex and after some testing they determined that there is a possibility that we have corrupted Custom CSS in our master page (SP2013 on prem). Furthermore, Nintex development apparently can't do much about it (even though the support guy has seen this issue with a few other customers recently) and referred us to this community. 

Nintex Support suggested two work arounds: 1) click on General, then use the Tab key, which resizes the Edit Form page and makes the functionality at the bottom appear. 2) develop the form in another site collection without a custom master page and then export / import. 

Has anybody else experienced this issue? Any suggestions short of hiring someone to look at our CSS (we don't have that expertise in-house? Thanks in advance!

Just a quick question around option #2.  Have you tried to create a form in a different site collection, or turned off the custom master page to see if that is what is causing the issue.

Also, I would be open to importing your css into my development area to see what is going on.

Hi Antje,

Have you tried deactivating and re-activating the Nintex Forms features once ? This might help in some scenarios. Also please try implementing the same in a different Site Collection. I have faced a similar issue , where i could not access the bottom part of my Forms Rules Section. In this scenario , I had used the TAB Button to scroll and click the option.

Thanks 

Bashya Rajan A

to rule out some env customizations:

- have you run designer in IE?

- don't you have configured some custom zoom level in browser or custom DPI in windows setings?

- the picture that in party seen at the bottom and right side, is it desktop wallpaper or some browser theme?

- have you tried to run designer at other PC?